There are a few (and hopefully straightforward) terms and conditions applicable when You visit my website, namely:
- You agree that you have the right to be here, and that You will not do anything harmful to this website;
- You can freely use any content in this website, but You always need to state where you found it;
- You should contact me first if you have any problems or complaints from content in my website.
From my part,
- I promise not to use any personal data You may provide me in an unlawful manner;
- I promise to take account of any requests or complaints You may have (but please give me ample time to do this, this is not my full-time job).
What I think is most important, however, is for You to understand that
- This website does not provide ANY legal advice in any manner;
- You should always check the dates when any text was written – things (laws, personal views etc.) do change…;
- Everything that you read in it are my personal views.